Friday 16 August 2013

Triads: What It Stands For...

This is my first blog so I wanted it to be special and on the same time I wanted to give readers something about me, my likes and what you can expect from my future bloggings. You can look into my Google+ page to know about me but cannot assure you that how much of that details are true, well here also I am not going to completely reveal what I am, in fact even I don't have a clear idea about the same.

Coming to the word ‘Triads’, you can see this tail name everywhere including my Facebook name, signature, blog name etc etc...If you google it you will find a result saying that Triad refers to the Chinese transnational organized crime organizations based in Hong-kong, Macau, Taiwan and also in countries with significant Chinese populations. Hey, don't worry I'm not one of them. Another result says that there is a group named ‘Triad photography’ with a goal to become better photographers by sharing their ideas. Even though i am a photographer am not in that group too, so to make it clear triads is not standing for that group either... 


What it really is a group of three Friends-Aneesh, Vijeesh and Myself. Nowadays the word Friend has become a generic term, now used to refer to someone you know, You may use it instead of ‘classmate’, ‘neighbours’ etc. For example instead of saying “he is my classmate” you may say “ya, he is my friend” but in reality he/she may not be. But when I mention Friend it means ‘FRIEND’. They have been in front of me on my life to lead me, pushed me towards the good things and walked side-to-side to share each and every moments, so they are the ones behind everything I am now, They are my Friends.

The word ‘Triads’ have many connections with this blog, I am mainly going to concentrate on three things here- Travelling & Living, Photography and a few writings but not individually. I love to travel a lot-mostly alone, click the things I find interesting and to taste the foods on the places I visit- I don't usually ask for the costly items or the one in top of the menu but I prefer the street foods. So in short you can expect a travel, photo and food blog, a collection of three- Triads.

0 comments:

Post a Comment